My book came out just before summer so my school visit experience is...
- What’s the deal with World War One? Or how a YA historical fiction novel with a little fantasy can be a remarkably painless way to learn about 'The War to End All Wars'.
- Writing a first novel. Plot, setting, characters, gnashing of teeth, weeping, and way too much sitting!
- How to go back in time and take readers with you. What it takes to write Historical Fiction.
- How I changed from a painter to a writer. Or how to turn a three page fairytale into a novel in only six short years!
- Women in uniform. A brief history of women disguised as male soldiers.